- Overalls & Dustcoat
- Work Pants & Shorts
- Hivis Workwear
- Work Shirts & Jackets
- Freezer Clothing
- Cap & Hat
- Workwear Brands
- SAFETY GEAR
- Hand protection
- Eye protection
- Hearing protection
- Head protection
- Disposable Products
- Back Support & Knee Pad
- Skin protection
- Height Safety
- Spray Suit
- Medical Supplies
- Safety Signs
- Feature Brands
- Hot Deal
- Uniform Management
CONTACT US NOW to start getting your uniform ready.
The main reason to start Now is to save the last minute rush!!!
The simple process to get you uniform sorted is as follows:
-Select Garments (what ever suits you)
-Sort the logos
-Get the quantities that you require
-Let us know when you require the Uniform
-Any special delivery requirements
THEN JUST WAIT FOR THEM TO BE DELIVERED!!!
EASY ORDER BOOK
All the items you require for the season will be put into an EASY ORDER BOOK with codes, pictures and prices- this just makes it so easy to order and save time!!!
HAVE YOU HEARD OF A MANPACK??
A man pack is when you know what you what you require for your uniform then…
1) Firstly we sort out what each employee needs and his sizes
2) Secondly we organize, collate each order for your staff
3) We get the goods delivered to you with each staff members requirements in a named pack!!
IS THE MANPACK FOR YOU?
This is a simple hassle free process which saves you time- so if you are after a easy system to care for your uniform, so if you are after a hassle free process, minimal time input, easy to reorders, this is an ideal system for you!!!
CONTACT US TODAY TO SEE IF THIS IS THE RIGHT SYSTEM FOR YOU!!!
- Shipping Information
- FREE SHIPPING on order over NZ$500 (New Zealand ONLY)
Pickup at Workwear House Hastings Store $0.00
Hastings, Napier (exclude Rural address) $5.18
Hastings, Napier - Rural address $11.90
North Island (exclude Rural address) $9.90
North Island - Rural address $16.61
South Island (exclude Rural address) $12.00
South Island - Rural address $18.70
- Oversea Orders: Please contact [email protected] to get a shipping quote before you place an order. Thank you.
- Contact Us
- News Letter
Sign Up for Our Hot Deal NewsletterNewsletter
- Terms and Conditions
WORKWEAR HOUSE (NZ) LTD TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Privacy & Security
- All personal information supplied to Workwear House is stored on a secure server. Customer details are retained and used for future mailings of catalogues/flyers only, by Workwear House. Your personal details can be viewed, altered or deleted at your request. Whilst all care is taken to offer a secure system we cannot provide a 100% guaranteed secure system.
- Returns & Replacements
- All returns must be made within 7 days of invoice date, with a requirement to contact sales@workwearhouse quoting order number requesting a return number and return address before sending back any products.
- No refund will be provided for non-factory related faulty product returns. You can exchange to other products or you can have a credit on account for future purchases.
- Any item to be exchanged is subject to product availability. The Customer will incur the shipping cost for exchanges and returns, unless otherwise stated. Exchange items will only be sent out once the returned goods have been received and checked as all items must be in unused original condition, contain tags and original packing.
- Some products may incur 15% re-stocking fee. Please contact service team for details before return.
- Stock Availability
- All products are subject to availability. We attempt to keep our product availability up to date, however we cannot always guarantee availability at the time of purchase. If a product you have ordered is unavailable we will notify you by email or phone to offer alternatives, a refund, or inform you of an estimated delivery date.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard Via Paypal, Bank Transfer & Cash, We can do Laybuy. Please note: your card information is not disclosed to any other party. Goods will only be dispatched once full payment has been received.
- Colour Reproduction & Items
- Please note some colours and items might look different on the website than in real life.
- No claim for under/short supply of goods will be accepted by Workwear House later than 10 days after receipt of goods, except at the discretion of Workwear House.
- Warranty Claims & Fautly Goods
- All faulty items must be cleaned prior to being returned. Workwear House will attempt to replace or exchange any product that we deem is faulty, or is covered by a specific product warranty. Most returned items are required to be sent back to our Suppliers to determine the cause of the fault, so please allow up to 10 working days for this process.
- New Arrivals
- Best Sellers
Workwear for Rain & Cold
Workwear - Non Hi Vis
Workwear - Hi vis